Hair Loss Got You Down? See Why Patients Love NeoGraft
Hair loss is a common ailment for both men and women as they age. According to The American Hair Loss Association, 85% of American men aged 50 and older have significantly thinning hair or Male Pattern Baldness (MPB). And contrary to what you might think, it’s not a problem that’s gender exclusive—about 40% of hair loss sufferers are women.
Hair loss doesn’t just impact your appearance; it can also lead to feelings of self-consciousness and lack of confidence. That’s why we’re excited to introduce NeoGraft™, a one-of-a-kind automated “follicular unit extraction” (FUE) technology that offers beautiful results with minimal downtime.
How Does it Work?
NeoGraft uses a minimally invasive technique to extract hair follicles from the back of your head where the hair is thicker and less likely to thin. The healthy follicles are then transferred to your balding or thinning areas, where they will grow your own, natural hair. Hair grows cyclically, so you’ll notice new growth over the course of five to nine months. The hair is 100% yours, so when it comes in, you can brush, cut, and dye it as normal.
Why NeoGraft is Different
There are various hair transplant options and pills on the market; however, most are either a gimmick, ineffective, have a long recovery period, or result in visible scarring on the back of the head.
As the first FDA-approved automated FUE procedure, NeoGraft offers some distinct benefits over other options—and it has high success and customer satisfaction rates across the board.
Here’s what makes NeoGraft different:
- It’s minimally invasive, meaning less discomfort, less downtime, and a shorter recovery period.
- Because it’s automated, the risks associated with traditional, manual hair extraction and transplantation are greatly reduced.
- NeoGraft doesn’t require large incisions and staples, and it doesn’t result in an unsightly linear scar.
- There is less risk of damaging hair follicles during extraction, so you’re more likely to get great results.
- Your hair will grow in naturally and growth will improve over the course of a few months, so your growth progression will look subtle and natural.
The results speak for themselves, and thousands of men and women have already benefitted from treatment with the NeoGraft system. In fact, patients on RealSelf.com give it a 93% “Worth It” rating.
Experience the Results for Yourself
If you’re interested in learning more about hair restoration in Hampton Roads, give us a call. We’d love to meet with you to explain your options and discuss how NeoGraft can help improve your hairline and your confidence.